Today the world is filled with uncertainties. Terrorism is a reality and the world is just about learning how to handle these situations and yet each time countless and precious human lives are lost because simple human beings are targeted. At the very thought of a terrorist, people freeze and become an easy target. At D.A.T.A. Resort we have resolved to change these exact situations.
In the COUNTER TERRORISM FOR CORPORATES program our team of Ex Black Cats and Marcos Commandos will train civilians with the technique and knowledge that is required to survive when under threat. The program covers training to survive when Terror strikes in different scenrios such as offices, homes and public areas. The objective of this program is to make you mentally stronger to face any attack and to rationally respond without freezing.
About the Course
- Stay in military style air-conditioned tents, which capture the perfect camping vibe while still delivering all the comforts and amenities of a five star resort including a bathroom that matches the highest hospitality standards.
- Enjoy a lavish and wholesome breakfast, lunch and dinner for the duration of your stay at the wonderfully colloquial yet delicious Manekshaw Restaurant , prepared by a 5 star executive chef.
- All course lectures are administered in indoor AC classrooms fully equipped with the best AV technology in the business.
- A fully functional military fatigue uniform will be provided to you on arrival for the duration of your stay.
- On successful completion of the course, participants will receive a D.A.T.A. Resort certificate.
- Please note: all activities are weather dependent.
D.A.T.A. Resort is India's first and only Military themed glamping resort, setting 5 star standards in the heart of a jungle. At the academy we have 30 luxurious glamping tents, of 500 sq. feet each, which provide a spectacular military living experience. The lavish glamping tents not only capture the military vibe from the outside but, consist of state-of-art amenities and features with all the comforts and amenities of a five star resort for the discerning luxe-loving traveler.
All tents come with a private patio to take full advantage of the spectacular views, and is equipped with the following features:
- Spacious Double Beds With Comfortable Memory Foam Mattresses.
- 42 Inch Flat Screen Tvs With Round the - Clock Cable Channels.
- A Fully Equipped Mini Bar, Tea And Coffee Makers, And A Safe In The Room.
- Private Bathrooms Comprising Of Vanity Counters, Bathrobes And Contemporary Shower Cubicles With Latest Multifunction Sprinklers And Electronic Panels.
- An Ultra-modern Whirlpool Jacuzzi Fitted With Hydro Massage Jets And Lightning To Pamper You After A Strenuous Yet Exciting Day Of Training.
Participants in the training course are provided with a sumptuous breakfast, lunch and dinner service for the course duration.
D. A. T. A. house the wonderfully colloquial yet delicious Manekshaw Restaurant which whips up mouth watering delightfully rustic and unpretentious food which is served both indoors as in the Outdoor dining area.
In addition to the meals provided at the restaurant, guests can avail of our Gourmet Glamping experiences such as rustic local cuisine experience, a s’mores cooking activity, and campfire cooking classes separately on request.
The Following Kit would be issued to all the participants at the campsite:
Professional tactical cotton T-shirt in sizes ranging from 36” to 46”
A 30l multi pocket backpack with thick foam straps
for carrying the survival kit while trekking.
Professional tactical cotton trousers in sizes
ranging from 30” to 46”
Cotton Webbing with adjustable waist in Olive Green color.
Walking boots with good ankle support in sizes
ranging from 5 to 10.
Torch for distant and wide visibility while trekking
in the wild.
Light weight cotton socks for comfort.
Knife to make you jungle ready for survival situation.
Free size military camouflage cap.
Flexible foam handle hiking pole with adjustable
strap for trekking on the hilly terrain in the jungle.
per person | tax as applicable
2 NIGHT / 3 DAYS
per person | tax as applicable
Get In Touch With Us
Feel free to drop us a line and we’ll get back to you in 48 hours max!